New Year's 2010

New Year's 2010

Monday, May 3, 2010

Challenge Card 11

Today I went a little crazy...what else is new you say, lol!  I forgot to scan the original harlequin before deconstructing it so bare with me.  I used the heart stamp from the other day to "ink" the harlequin stamp.  That resulted in the pattern on the heart to be transferred to the harlequin stamp.  Then I stamped the paper with the harlequin and it left an all over pattern.
The next thing I did was to carefully cut out the center section of the harlequin and then I glued the "frame" that was left to the card base.  I stamped a smaller heart (Carved Heart 1) from Hampton Art Stamps in red and attached it to the center of the frame.  To each "diamond" I glued little heart shaped confetti pieces and one "love" to the center heart.  The final touch was to add two red stripes to either side of the frame.  They were cut from a "Dollar Store" holographic gift bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment