New Year's 2010

New Year's 2010

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Challenge Card 15

This card started with a "basil green" harlequin.
I love basil and always grow it in the summer.  This made me think of lazy days when I was young.  We always went to visit my Great Aunt Annie and Great Uncle Ted at their farm in upstate New York.  They had a hammock strung between two chestnut. trees and my sister and I loved to lay in the hammock while the adults were talking.

I added the hammock to the card and "attached" it to the tree trunks that I made by using the edge of the ink pad on some white paper.  Before adding this section to the card base I stamped some leaves in basil ink around the edges of the front.  I used Hero Arts stamp called" Woodland Fern".  The sentiment was made on Microsoft word and I lightly dabbed the basil ink on each word.

No comments:

Post a Comment