New Year's 2010

New Year's 2010

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Leaping Leprechauns

Here is a card I just made for my Iris Folders group exchange.  The theme is "It's not easy being green".  The obvious...Kermit the Frog...did not appeal to me since it is March, so I went with a shamrock.
 
Each leaf of the shamrock and the stem were done with "iris folding".  I used three different shades of green paper and finished the "iris" with scraps of the green cardstock that the leaves were set into.  I surrounded the outline of all the leaves with a green sticker.
 
On the inside I added an Irish Blessing.  The punch used was from EKSuccess (Argyle).

3 comments:

  1. Great shamrock I am going to have to start back doing the iris fold again you have inspired me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful blog Kathy - glad I finally found some time to take a peek!!

    ReplyDelete