New Year's 2010

New Year's 2010

Monday, March 1, 2010

Paddy me Boyo

This is a card I made for my sister last March.  It is called a "File in the Middle" card and there's a video by Dawn that gives instructions.
  
The matte on the front was made with a border punch by Paper Studio.  The decorations were 3D scrapbook attachments.
This view shows the inside when open.  There is a section in the middle that has a "porthole".  When folded one way it shows the lucky horseshoes and ther other way shows the shamrocks.
 
 
I punched out some more of the border and attached it to the inside.  I also cut out and attached the light green shamrocks and then wrote the sentiment.  Around the "portholes"  I attached circular frames made with two circular punches (inside cut by smaller circle).

No comments:

Post a Comment