New Year's 2010

New Year's 2010

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Hello Chickie 2

Here's another version of this card that I made last Saturday.
This time I changed the colors, used the opposite side of the same embossing folder and added a feather to the chickie!
I didn't use a brad this time.  Instead I printed off Happy Easter on yellow paper.  I punched the bottom edge with an EKSuccess punch called "argyle".  I glued together two pieces of the turquoise cardstock and then glued the yellow paper to it.  I used foam squares on this section to raise it up far enough to prop up the front of the card instead of using a brad.  I also saved the "cutoff" section of the scallop from the first card and attached it to the top of the yellow for some added texture.

Ok sis, now you know why I save strange things, so BUG off!!! LOL
And here's a side view of the open easel card.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment