New Year's 2010

New Year's 2010

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Have a Ball

Gown, that is!  Here is a beautiful ball gown pattern for "Iris Folding" that I found on Valita's Designs & Fresh Folds.  There is a pattern, instructions and a video that is easy to follow.
I used foil wrapping paper for my folds...yea for Christmas sales!  I added a faux jewel at the neckline and I corner punched the blue paper using Paper Studio's ("coat of arms").  Then I attached the silver foil onto the front of the base card and let it dry under a stack of books while I worked on the foil for the inside greeting.
Using the same punch I did the corners of the blue foil, stamped (clear stamp set of greetings) the greeting with silver ink and attached to the card.  I added flourishes to the front and inside using royal blue and silver ink and another set of clear stamps.

No comments:

Post a Comment