New Year's 2010

New Year's 2010

Friday, April 16, 2010

On the Road Again

I've done a lot of traveling in my youth...Europe, Israel and of course the US and Canada and over the Mexican border.  I've not, however, had the opportunity to travel with my sister until we got older and I can tell you it was much better than the times we spent in the back of the station wagon fighting all the way to Chicago to see our aunt and uncle! "Grin"

A few years ago we took several mini trips around New England when I was visiting her and then on to a much longer trip when she and I flew to Oregon to visit my nephew.  In many ways I enjoyed that time with her more than the trip itself and the trip itself was fantastic!!!

I long to do another trip with her but time and circumstances make it difficult.  This card is a little reminder for her and a happy thought to hold and savor!
We both have the same sense of humor so this card is right up her alley!  I hope she gets a kick out of it.  The image (Thelma and Louise) is from I Brake For Stamps.  I colored with Copic markers and colored pencils.  The other images I got from the web and the words I did on Microsoft Office.
 I think the inside sums it up nicely!

No comments:

Post a Comment