New Year's 2010

New Year's 2010

Friday, April 2, 2010

Sketchy April

Card Crafts is having a sketch swap for April.  This is the an example of the sketch that we are to use.
I chose to use the same patterned paper as I did with a previous card but without the embossing.  After choosing the paper I picked out two ribbons and three brads that coordinated with the paper.
I used an Emagination tag punch, a Paper Studio round scallop punch and a Paper Studio daisy punch to make the tag portion of the card.  The basic tag was made out of the same color cardstock as the card base.  The scallop was made from glittery cardstock.  The daisy was made from the patterned paper.  I cut two, turned one slightly and glued everything together.
On the inside I attached a blue paper that I corner punched with Martha Stewart's corner punch (Double Loop).  I stamped a sentiment from Stampabilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment