New Year's 2010

New Year's 2010

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Fold 1, Fold 2, Fold 3

Surfing the web one day I ran across the Craft Creations Magazine.  They had directions for a Christmas tree using teabag folding titled "Tree Folds".
 
I changed the direction of the tree from the original and used silver cardstock for the base card.  The stripes of the left I cut from some fancy patterned Christmas paper that I had.  Originally the paper strip had no spaces between the stripes so I cut them apart leaving silver between each stripe.  I cut a tree pot from the same paper and I added a sticker star to the treetop.

The most work was finding a Christmas colored tile for the folding and doing the teabag folding itself.  The tile needed to have a border around the outer edges in order to recreate the look of the original.  One of the ladies in my card groups had the perfect tile for this card. 

No comments:

Post a Comment