I changed the direction of the tree from the original and used silver cardstock for the base card. The stripes of the left I cut from some fancy patterned Christmas paper that I had. Originally the paper strip had no spaces between the stripes so I cut them apart leaving silver between each stripe. I cut a tree pot from the same paper and I added a sticker star to the treetop.
The most work was finding a Christmas colored tile for the folding and doing the teabag folding itself. The tile needed to have a border around the outer edges in order to recreate the look of the original. One of the ladies in my card groups had the perfect tile for this card.