New Year's 2010

New Year's 2010

Friday, February 5, 2010

What a Flake

Now I know I have snow on the brain, lol...another snow card!  Oh well, as long as I am enjoying myself!!!
Using my Martha Stewart "Snow Flurry" punches, I created two squares of glossy banner paper with snowflake edges.  Then I cut two blue squares and rounded the corners with a punch.  I layered them all on a blue base card.  The crowning touch is a "jeweled" snowflake for the center.
On the inside I cut a square of glossy banner paper and a smaller square of envelope liner (from one of my many saved lined envelopes) and again rounded off the corners.  I used the same edger on the blue square and attached to the card base.  I had a holographic snowflake in blue that I added to the center and I printed out "SNOW FLAKES" in a matching blue and glued those above and below the center.

No comments:

Post a Comment