New Year's 2010

New Year's 2010

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Something Fishy Part Two

As I mentioned in yesterday's post I made a fishing card for my sister.  I also made one for my nephew and here it is!
 
I found some great pictures of fishing lures.  I enlarged them and printed them on glossy banner paper.  These were then attached to the green cardstock.  Again I made photo corners as I did for the last card and used these to attach the green to the base card.  If you look carefully you can see the fishing swivels hanging from the string.
I attached the inside and outside in the same way I did the last card.  I used Microsoft Word to make the inside by adding a greeting and pictures of fishing lures.  As an extra decoration I used my EKSuccess punch (Lines and Dots) to make a border on the right side.

No comments:

Post a Comment