New Year's 2010

New Year's 2010

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Forestry

Just Cards (another card group I belong to) was issuing weekly color challenges and the last few had to be a Christmas theme but only a minimum of 3 out of the 5 chosen colors could be used.  The colors were non-traditional so this made the challenge doubly challenging!  Here is the card I submitted and I'm proud to say that I won the week's challenge!!!
I punched out 15 trees and 24 stars from the 4 chosen colors. I then used a circular punch and punched around each tree giving them circular frames.  I made a grid of lines on a piece of  white backing paper using the same 4 colors.  At every intersection I glued on a star and inside each square I glued on a tree.  The last step was to attach all of this to the green card.

No comments:

Post a Comment