New Year's 2010

New Year's 2010

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Ghosts of Christmas Past

Last year all my card groups kept talking about all the Christmas cards they had to make and how far behind they were.  Since this was in the summer I got to thinking that maybe I should get an earlier start this year.  I've decided to try and make my Christmas cards a few at a time over the months so I won't be so overwhelmed.  This is the first.

Look carefully...I typed Merry Christmas And Happy New Year from top to bottom and across left to right.  Each word changes color from red to green and back again.  I printed this on a sheet of glossy banner paper and then cut it to fit a tall card.  On the edge I used border punch of pine trees (Alpine Trails) made by EK Success.  To finish it off I used a green and red ribbon to tie it like a package!

No comments:

Post a Comment