New Year's 2010

New Year's 2010

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Holy Cow

I combined tea bag folding and twisted pyramid on this "cow themed card".  I used a sheet made by Penny ( a member of a couple of my card groups).

Tea bag folding has been around a long time and ranges from simple to very intricate.  I did a simple fold on eight squares and then interlaced them to form a "star" shape.


Here are a some tutorials to get you started":
   Video Jug 
   What The Buz is About 
   Folding Trees
   Stamping with Lisa Tedder
   Origami Resource Center 
   Card Inspirations 
   Ruby's Tantalizing Designs 


The cow itself is a twisted pyramid which is done in the same way you do a regular pyramid except that the segments are differently shaped.
On the inside I used some more sections of the sheet and found a different cow picture to finish it off.

No comments:

Post a Comment